Dr. Robert Kachko (Naturopathic Doctor, Licensed Acupuncturist) is the Founder and Director of Connecticut Center for Integrative Medicine.
An expert in addressing mental health conditions, chronic pain, and digestive disorders, he has developed a comprehensive biopsychosocial methodology for people dealing with chronic disease.
As a leader in the fields of Naturopathic and Integrative Medicine, Dr. Kachko advocates for a holistic approach to healthcare reform. He’s Immediate Past President of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP). A native of New York, he has also served on the Board of Directors of the New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the Integrative Health Policy Consortium.
Dr. Kachko graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Doctoral Degree in Naturopathic Medicine and a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture from the University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine and Acupuncture Institute. He has authored or co-authored several textbook chapters in the areas of mental health conditions, digestive disorders, and neurological conditions.
Dr. Kachko is also past Co-Founder and CEO of TribeRx, a biopsychosocial approach to chronic pain that utilizes peer support and technology. Holding several advisory positions on non-profit and for-profit boards in the fields of precision medicine and Alzheimer’s disease, Dr. Kachko works to expand research and awareness of holistic approaches to optimal wellness.
When not working, he loves to spend time in nature with his family and friends, exploring the forests, trails and lakes of Upstate New York.
Post-Graduate Trainings / Certifications
- Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- HeartMath Biofeedback Certification
- Carrick Institute Pain Neurology Program
- Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (China)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Past President)
- New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Past Board Member)
- Connecticut Naturopathic Physicians Association